nafex - Re: [NAFEX] myers lemons

  • From: "Jenny Ruth Yasi" <voices@maine.rr.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] myers lemons
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:17:56 -0500

I have a myers lemon. It spent the summer outside in a pot, and now it's in my south facing window, and for the first time it actually has lemons on it! Hooray! It also has flowers, which seems weird. It has every stage of fruiting going on at once! But some of the leaves have yellow, so I am concerned that I need to feed the soil. Anyone else have a lemon? Do you know what sort of soil it needs? Acid or alkaline? Any special requirements I should know about? Any special tricks? Thanks!

Yasi
www.wholedogcamp.com