nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove currants

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove currants
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

I tasted some that were pretty good (kind of sweet grape flavor) before at Richard Moyer's place.  Then I got some myself and I was disappointed in the flavor. I had one from different source that wasn't half bad, but that one died.  I guess the they vary greatly and may be nurseries propagate them from seed?

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org