nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Shade cloth on blueberries for bird protection

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Shade cloth on blueberries for bird protection
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:17:07 -0500

I have entirely given up buying nylon net as the price has gone way up, and the bridal netting Doreen mentioned is even more expensive. I got a whole lot of it leftover after a wedding. You might have thought of it as free, but I had to surrender my eldest son to get it. I agree it's very good stuff to have, but the last of it is full of holes now and the other two boys aren't making noises about getting married. Donna