nafex - [NAFEX] Is kiwifruit the healthiest fruit?

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: Rarefruits <rarefruit@yahoogroups.com>, NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Is kiwifruit the healthiest fruit?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:37:21 +0530

Dear all,

I read in a newspaper supplement yesterday that kiwifruit was the healthiest among all fruits.  The information is based upon a comparative study of 27 fruits carried at the Rutgers University.

What do you people think about this statement.

Do we have some  list members from Rutgers University who could help me to get the names of the 27 fruits studied by them.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com