nafex - Re: [NAFEX] covering cherries, fruit bags questions

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] covering cherries, fruit bags questions
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:14:47 -0400

Would a pellet gun be enough to take out (kill) a raccoon, or would I more
than likely just make it angry?

I came home from Church last Wednesday evening to find a raccoon in the tree
in the front of my house. I am not willing to share with a fiend who is
likely to break branches as well as steal fruit. (the squirrels are bad
enough)

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan