nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Red Fleshed apples

  • From: Derekcs2005@aol.com
  • To: martha_davis@earthlink.net, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Red Fleshed apples
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:20:57 EST

Hello Martha,

I enjoy red fleshed apples too and have grown a number of them since the mid 80's. I think at last count I have 33 varieties of red (pink and orange) fleshed apples. Can't remember if we are supposed to post web addresses or not but I have them listed on my orchard web site at hockinghillsorchard.com and click on red fleshed apples.

Derek Mills