nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex ThronApple Bad name?

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex ThronApple Bad name?
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 00:24:15 -0500

Discussion of the red fleshed apples made me think of an apple pie with those.
That led me to a clean very thinly sliced, perhaps even "candied", piece of the
apple IN the jar...

And why ThornApple/ etc? Why not Ann's Apple Jelly. Pete's Pom's? Etc.
It can be Ethyl's Great Garage, as opposed to Hyundi Auto Garage.

Brag about it being an exotic whatever apple, also called etc, in\
[name some state or area, "the south," etc] in a line or
two of prose. Like on the back of a wine bottle...
BillSF9c
More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://webmail.aim.com

  • Re: [NAFEX] nafex ThronApple Bad name?, oowonbs, 01/06/2008