nafex - Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:06:45 -0500

Hello,

Most dogs have problems with cow milk. Vets use cow's milk as a laxative
for dogs.

Goats milk must be very similar in content.

As a boy I can remember an episode with our dog. The vet prescribed cow's
milk and that poor dog was running around the house like a faucet, with my
mother chasing it, yelling "Grab the dog, get her outside!", and none of
wanting to touch the dog while she was literally squirting. Ha, ha, ha.
What a mental picture that is.

Tom