nafex - [NAFEX] Apple Baggers

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apple Baggers
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:49:39 -0600

I need to interview people who bag their apples for an article that will appear in The American Gardener in May.  Any volunteers?  If so, email me directly at:

The article also explores the best apples for the backyard gardener, a suburban dweller who probably has never grown fruit.  In the article, I'm pushing very dwarf rootstock such as what I use, Bud 9.  Any suggestions on rootstock or varieties for the novice?  Again, email me directly.

For your generosity, I can only promise that you will be quoted exactly and you will receive a copy of the magazine in which the article appears.  Thanks.
Doreen Howard

  • [NAFEX] Apple Baggers, Doreen Howard, 01/04/2008