nafex - Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard

  • From: Hilborn.E@epamail.epa.gov
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:09:54 -0500

That is hilarious Naomi!
"The only time I have seen the chickens refuse.. it was the 14 coconut
cream
layer cakes from the day old store. They were okay for the first 8 and
then
they made it clear that a boundary had been crossed."

It is always good to know where the line is (that must not be crossed).

I have a similar garbage disposal system with my dogs, although they are
not quite so adaptable as to feed them rotten food. Sounds like I may
need some chickens!

Betsy