nafex - Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] shrubs in a chicken yard
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:05:52 -0700

Chickens are not choosy at all and they can digest anything.. it is all
calories. Around here there is a pecking order for goodies. Chickens are
at the bottom.

The good pumpkins go to the goats and the cow. The rotten pumpkins go to
the...
The nice bread from the day old store goes to the donkeys, goats, cow. The
moldy stuff goes to the ...
When I make a discovery in the back of the fridge..that goes to the...
The hostess cupcakes and other sweet stuff from the day old store goes to
the....

The only time I have seen the chickens refuse.. it was the 14 coconut cream
layer cakes from the day old store. They were okay for the first 8 and then
they made it clear that a boundary had been crossed.
Naomi