nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Cider question

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Cider question
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:50:13 -0700

To save freezer space, you can invert those two-liter plastic jars over a
canning or other jar. If you have 8 cups of juice, the first 2 cups that
melt out will be juice concentrate, with mostly ice left behind.

I've used the concentrate for sweetener, as well as for very fresh-tasting
reconstituted apple juice.

~ Stephen