nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines

  • From: spidra@speakeasy.net
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:21:00 +0000

Please don't lose sight of why I started this tangent off the original NNGA
posting:

If anyone from NAFEX, NNGA, or another horticultural organization lives close
enough to the SF Bay Area, we'd love to have your participation in the UCB
Botanical Garden event "Cross-Pollination".

Please contact me at spidra@gmail.com if you're interested. We're trying
very hard to get a variety of ages, ethnicities and levels of gardeners and
plant enthusiasts together so it should be a wonderful opportunity to draw in
new members.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

  • Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines, spidra, 07/02/2007