nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Peach twig problems

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Peach twig problems
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:32:23 -0500

Another good photo is at http://ces.ca.uky.edu/mccreary/anr/Peaches/Insects/oriental_fruit_moth.htm.

That certainly looks like the problem. Thanks for the links. At least I have something to work with now. As far as spray timing goes, well,... I'll just have to learn. So far, I haven't done a lot of spraying of any kind. But when I find a problem, I try to identify it and then, hopefully, work on solving it.

Thanks again, Dennis, and everyone who's helped!

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
I never cease being dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe. - Leo Rosten