nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:34:31 -0500

Sorry about that. Well, I hope you were at least entertained. All comments defending Mr. Newman, including vitriol, excoriation, virus attacks and boiling oil, etc, should go to me personally at holycow@cookeville.com.
Can we change this list to where both addresses show at the top of a reply, so we can easily send private posts? I'm not the only one who has done this sort of thing. This is the only group I am on where you have to really stop and think and then scrounge out the address of the person you want to post privately. Donna