nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:33:09 -0400

Hello,

Possibly a change in email software would solve your problem. Although, I
have not run into any email software program that does not show the original
sender (prior to NAFEX). I can always easily find the originators email
address on NAFEX posts.

Possibly, are you reading in a "preview" mode that hides some of the header?

We all make mistakes from time to time.

Later,
Tom