nafex - Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] OOPS!
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:16:20 -0400

it all has to do with how the list is set. You usually have only two options...the reply to gets set to respond to the original sender (in which case many listmail discussions get truncated due to most replies going off-list), or the reply to gets set to go to the list. The last setting is the norm for listserves and discussion groups. Either way, we all make mistakes on what we send...no harm done. I just wanted to see if I could help with the identified problem.