nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pears, peaches, and other fruits for Central Indiana. (Zone5)

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pears, peaches, and other fruits for Central Indiana. (Zone5)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:46:00 -0500

Hello Dan!

Ever heard of Taylor University?!!??  I'll be there April 21 - 23 for my daughter's recital.  She is a music major at TU.  Would be happy to meet you and cover some peach recommendations while there.  We grow apples, peaches, plums and a few pears here at Royal Oak Farm (http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com). I am responsible for about 1,000 peach trees which include about 10 different varieties.   let me know if you would like to meet.

God Bless!