nafex - [NAFEX] rabbit damage

  • From: "TIM INMAN" <TIM@HISTORICINTERIORS.COM>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] rabbit damage
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:10:33 -0500

I have been using 'Deer Guard' which is a product to repell/deter rabbits and deer etc. who want to munch on plants.  It is sold as containing the world's most bitter substance.  After licking my lips following a spray session on a windy day, I can personally verify that this stuff is something you only want to taste one time, and the advertising certainly equalled the product.  The bitter taste lasted all day, and it is awful!!!!!  It has successfully stopped rabbit predation dead in its tracks.  Seems to last about 3 or 4 months.  Won't stop antler scrubbing, though.

Tim Inman
Randolph, IA