nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Winter Hardy Tropicals

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Winter Hardy Tropicals
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:26:25 -0800

People interested in winter hardy tropicals might want to join the
California Rare Fruit Growers. Those members, and their periodical "Fruit
Gardener" have a more tropical/subtropical bent than NAFEX and Pomona. The
online growing guides and bulletin boards are also good resources. And we
do have zone 5 members - CA isn't all sunny-and-warm-all-the-time
everywhere...

~ Stephen