nafex - Re: [NAFEX] P.trifoliata

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] P.trifoliata
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:19:47 -0800 (PST)

I've got some P. trifoliata growing in central
Missouri zone 5B (6 in recent years). As far as I can
tell after more severe weather this winter there may
be some tip dieback, but perhaps too soon to tell for
sure - they look pretty good. I plan to use some
seedlings as a dwarfing rootstock for some potted
orange trees.

--- Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>