nafex - [NAFEX] stiff squirrels

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] stiff squirrels
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:13:22 -0700

It was written:

I think I'd much prefer the quick shot than have animals die in agony,
then get eaten by numerous other animals thus transferring this problem
through the food web.

My reply:

I would too, but many city's have strict rules regarding hunting varmints,
even though you a "free" to poison rodents(which squirrels are). My
neighbors groused about my nailing them with my blowgun, and griped abut my
wrist rocket, and then griped about my electrocuting the darn
things...so...stiff little intestines it is.

However I doubt this would work up the food chain. I believe it is an issue
of "volume" and once the plaster absorbs what it is going to absorb it
becomes inert.

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====