nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stiff squirrels

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stiff squirrels
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:09:42 -0400

Seeing as how the plaster is mixed half and half with oily peanut
butter I'm going to agree with Lucky Pittman that it probably doesn't
really set up in their guts. It would be an easy experiment to try.
Take one of the finished plaster/peanut butter balls and mix it with
the requisite amount of water. I'm pretty sure it won't actually set
up.

.....Aaln.