nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting Sick from Wild Mushrooms

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting Sick from Wild Mushrooms
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:33:25 +0000

I'd argue against psychosomatic. I find I have trouble with any kind of protein my stomach isn't used to. I grew up on wild foods, wild game, all the goodies. As I get older the stomach seems to be losing the ability to work w/ proteins it hasn't seen in a while.

The problems w/ this theory: it started in my 20s; and why can I handle just about any wasp/bee sting (isn't their venom a protein?)