nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Food dehydrators

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Food dehydrators
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:33:52 -0400

Hello,

What is better for drying fruit; higher temp, shorter time, or lower temp, longer time?

If you were to take the inconvienence of time, out of the equation, is there a better approach?

Most all things I find do better better lower and longer, when it comes to cooking. Never dried fruit though.

Later,
Tom