nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Tree and goat care

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Tree and goat care
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:36:26 -0700

I'll add that goats seem especially fond of trees. They seem to like
leaning their front feet up on something and getting to eat. They'll also
eat straw hats, btw. I don't think this can really be trained out of them.
They are generally penned away from any plants you don't want them to eat.

Stephen