nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Amelamchier

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Amelamchier
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:58:43 +0000

Please excused if I posted this Q in the past, but don't Amelanchiers do better if they have the correct fungal associates on the roots? And is that one reason why pH is an issue-- the fungus/ fungi need the correct pH? I'd like to dose my Amel.s w/ this, and see if it makes a difference (mine have been very slow, and the seeds I germinated this year have also been slow.)