nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Planting medium

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Planting medium
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:03:46 -0500

A great commercial industry site is:
http://www.peatmoss.com/
perhaps Tom or someone can take a long look at all the info there and report back to the rest of us, I have to go fight the flood waters here in Massachusetts just now.
Charlie Paradise

Thomas Olenio wrote:
Charlie,

The peat is current years growth?  Did they mention if sludge is used in
producing the currents year growth?

I see lots of sludge used in SW Ontario.

Tom

On Fri, 19 May 2006 13:03:14 -0400, Charles Paradise