nafex - [NAFEX] slow grafts-- don't worry

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] slow grafts-- don't worry
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:26:19 +0000

I know it has been posted before, but it's worth repeating: Whether you have new benchgrafts which are slow to leaf out this spring, or grafts from last year which didn't grow much, please just wait. They may surprise you if given time. I have several grafts which grew more in their second spring than their entire first year, and some benchgrafts this spring which barely grew until I was away for a long weekend.