nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruit-growing, rebuilding a city

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruit-growing, rebuilding a city
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:51:20 +0000

Thanks for all replies, and am I wrong to think this was all on-topic? For the people lucky enough to be able to return, it's worth considering what the water has added to your soil-- salt, oil & other chemical poisons, pathogens which you might not want to dig into for a while, etc. Thanks (Lon?) for the comment on management (will people maintain the fruit-production, will people use the fruit)which directs us keep an eye/ear open to community garden projects.