nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Oh, deer

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Oh, deer
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:01:09 -0400

Stephen:

Good story. I too have had little success with deer repellants. There are
perhaps twenty five deer that live on the farm and I do not yet have names
for them all; but we know each other. Eight foot fence around the nursery
acre and tree tubes work.

What say you to an article in Pomona about Frank, Jane and John?

Bruce