nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fungicide or antibacterial? (fireblight)

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fungicide or antibacterial? (fireblight)
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:58:15 -0400

Hi,

Copper is not healthy for humans or fish either. Put a penny in a fish tank and see what happens. Over time the fish die. Copper is also used to deter root penetration, as they do not like it.

I asked my brother once, when I was young, why auto exhaust was not made of copper (would not rust out). He told me it gave off poison gas when heated.

As far as I know, copper is not good for many living things.

Later,
Tom