nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cornus Mas

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cornus Mas
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:19:38 -0400

On Apr 18, 2005, at 4:18 AM, lee reich wrote:

Here's the source list for Cornus mas from my book Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden.
Thanks!
Does C. mas get the sudden oak death?
I don't think anyone knows all the plants that can carry sudden oak death just yet. It seems to cause a minor infection with non-descript symptoms on a bunch of stuff, including blueberry and maple. Sort of like Chestnut blight, which apparently lives on almost everything, which is why American Chestnuts are still coming down with it, despite there not being enough American Chestnuts to sustain a fussier disease.

Ginda