nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Cornus Mas

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Cornus Mas
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:33:55 -0700

It doesn't meet your geographical specs, but you still might want to check
out One Green World. They have more cultivars of C. Mas than anyplace I've
seen. At least checking the selection on the website might give you some
ideas.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate