nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:57:27 -0400

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:51:29 -0400, you wrote:

>the sheets strength and someone who claimed that over 100 chemicals are
>added into the glue, paper and gypsum to provide fire-retardance and other
>qualities. If you break a piece in your hands you will see the fibres. One
>fellow said he ran it in small pieces through his woodburning stove first to
>eliminate everything but the gypsum, and then spread it on his pastures with
>the ashes.

So he's burning something with 'over 100 chemicals' - I bet
that it didn't do his neighbors (who have to breathe the
smoke) much good. I cannot fathom why people are stupid
enough to do something like this: or uncaring enough about
the environment and other people.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.