nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / sheetrock

  • From: Bernie Nikolai <BNikolai@shaw.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / sheetrock
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:11:01 -0700

Del, when I started my hobby orchard about 10 years ago I laid
sheetrock/drywall sheets to block the weeds. Never again. The rain soaked
the stuff, the wind started to break little pieces off, and before long the
orchhard looked like the county dump with drywall bits, paper, etc. all
over. It really looked very messy. I ended up spending a half day with a
rake and many large garbage bags cleaning up the mess and removing the
drywall.
Bernie Nikolai
Edmonton, Alberta