nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / organinc cert.
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:23:14 -0500

Del,
Don't know if it's a concern in your area, but I had a buddy who was in grad school at USF at Tampa FL, and he told me about a big wallboard manufacturer there who had huge stacks of wallboard just sitting out on the back side of the property, because of some glitch in materials procurement which resulted in the manufactured product containing/emitting excessive radioactivity, making the product unsalable. Don't know how long the stuff sat there - heck, it may still be there 25+ years later.

Lucky