nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Annurca

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: <fruitopia@nexet.net>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Annurca
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:57:20 -0800

I don't know why the newer commercial varieties of sweet, crisp apples
aren't doing better there. When my Italian friends try them, they love
them! Maybe not very many people are willing to take the risk of converting
their orchards.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate