nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Annurca

  • From: "David Consolvo" <fruitopia@nexet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Annurca
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:36:04 -0500

Every time I go to Italy it has been just long enough for me to have
forgotten my past experience with the apples there. At the first outdoor
market or fruttivendolo shop I find, I buy several types of apples I am
unfamiliar with, looking forward to trying new (to me) varieties. Every time
I am disappointed anew with how mealy they all are.

David Consolvo
in Hungrytown hollow, far far away from Italy