nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Antique Apples for the Deep South

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Antique Apples for the Deep South
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:33:48 -0600

At 05:07 PM 3/14/2005 -0500, you wrote:
LUCKY:

Thanks. I know Joyce. She is my fall back person. I just wanted to try and
see if anyone on this list-serv lives in the Deep South.

Dr. Natelson &/or Travis Callahan (TX & LA)are probably the most southerly of any of the common contributors here. Maybe they'll weigh in on which Old Southern apples they're familiar with that are worth attempting to grow in zone 8/9.

LLP