nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Antique Apples for the Deep South

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Antique Apples for the Deep South
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:32:12 -0600

Bruce, check out the Seed Savers Exchange members listings for Apples. There
is a
few enthusiasts who list many Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi heirlooms. You
may
hve to join to get said members listing. I'll try to throw a few names your
way
as time permits.
My only suggestion would be Gravenstein, since it has a proven track record in
California, but I have no idea how it would do it the South.
Best o' Luck,
Heron

On Mon Mar 14 13:59 , 'Bruce Hansen' <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net> sent: