nafex - RE: [NAFEX] indoor lighting

  • From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] indoor lighting
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:02:56 -0600

Mark,
I agree completely, especialy with the fluorescnets lights fading over
time. This doesn't show up visually until they are very weak and who
remembers when they last replaced them. You'd have to do it every season.
I don't have my plants under the lights for long as I move them out into
the sun porch after they sprout, but I'm going to add some of your CF bulbs
to floor lamps out there to increase the backside light. I like the fan
idea too.
Thanks.

Dave

used to change other email options):