nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol

  • From: Lon Rombough <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:21:58 -0800

If the animal is healthy their droppings shouldn't stink, anyway. If they do, they're sick.

On Dec 15, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Lucky Pittman wrote:

I spent one year in town while I was in grad school, in a nice little residential neighborhood, but when we were able to find a place back out in the country, one of the most appealing aromas, to my nose, was the smell of fresh, steaming cow manure from barnlot just behind the house.
In my categorization, it's feces inside the animal, manure on the ground, and sh*t when it gets on you - and I've 'worn' my share of cowsh*t through the years. 8>)