nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:35:52 -0500

God forbid someone raises chestnuts. In bloom, they do not smell too good. But they are the potato of nuts and available for so many dishes. Me thinks the Yuppie stuff has gained too many adherents. If we can suffer BO and bad breath, me thinks a gingko or two should be able to pass the human muster.