nafex - [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Cherry Question

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Cherry Question
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:01:45 -0600

Here is a statement from the DNA GARDENS website:

We have shipped plants across Canada, the U.S., Europe, South America
and China. Owned and operated by husband and wife team, Dave and Arden
Delidais (also the namesakes of the business). We have 5 full-time
staff and an additional 7 people in the summer.

Here are the contact numbers for them. It doesn't hurt to ask if they
have approval to ship the plants you want. As these plants are "grown
from a clonal soup" I suspect they may be certified disease free.

Contact:
403.773.2489
403.773.2400
1.866.687.5268
1.866.NUPLANT
Box 544, AB, Canada
T0M 0Y0

I am going to call to see if I can get some of these.

Rodney in Northeast Wyoming where our soil ph matches there's (the ph
those cherries are growing in.)