nafex - Re: [NAFEX] growing degree days

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] growing degree days
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:32:14 -0500

Ron Cadillac of Massachusetts wrote the best article I've seen on degree
days. I think it was in the 1983 edition of the Annual Report of The
Northern Nut Growers Association [NNGA]. If you want to know exactly I can
look it up for you.

Ron did some extrapolations of which pecans would grow at which locations by
comparing the degree days.
Charlie Paradise