nafex - [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Cherry Question

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Cherry Question
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:47:36 -0500

A number of folks responded to my "Cherry Question" by recommending that
I buy the 5 new cherries that have recently been offered by the University
of Saskatchewan - quarter-size fruit, hardy to -45, tasty, etc. etc. Okay,
I'm sold on the notion but how do I get them across the border short of
going there and smuggling them? Does any NAFEXer know what 'hoops' I'd have
to jump through to get them stateside?
Thanks,
Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN