nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardiest Kiwi

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardiest Kiwi
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:38:10 +0000

Lon, this makes me wonder about using it in a stipled shade forest setting, (or southern facing forest edge?), here in N, Minnesota. I would think a forest setting would also give somewhat of a tempering effect to late frosts. Still minus 5F at night here, 2' of packed snow. Del

Del Stubbs http://www.pinewoodforge.com ag zone2/3

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp