nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardiest Kiwi

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardiest Kiwi
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:35:35 -0600

For years I thought the kiwis I planted were a. kolomikta & it wasn't until Kevin Bradley, who is on this list, visited that I discovered that I was actually growing a. arguta. Which is to say that these argutas that I have here have definitely survived -30+ here in zone 4. In the seven years I've been growing them I have seen no winterkill. mIEKAL