nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Would CO2 Be Organic to kill ground hogs?

  • From: "Greg or Marie Jordan" <mgjordan@concentric.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Would CO2 Be Organic to kill ground hogs?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:45:37 -0700

There is a place in Africa where CO2 comes to the surface and settles in
depressions. These depressions are full of bones because an animal goes
into a depression and suffocates. Scaverangers see the free meal and get
sucked in so to speak. Insects that fly in also dye. Since CO2 is odorless
and colorless danger is not detected until it is to late. I don't see how
CO2 couldn't be considered organic since every animal produces it.
Greg Jordan